Thursday, April 8, 2010

Really? You're that tired already?

From ESPN.com, the Dodgers' lineup for the third game of the season:

1. R. Furcal, SS
2. R. Johnson, LF

3. M. Kemp, CF
4. J. Loney, 1B
5. R. Belliard, 3B 
6. G. Anderson, RF
7. J. Carroll, 2B
8. B. Ausmus, C
9. C. Billingsley, P

Yes, you're seeing that correctly.  Five out of our normal eight starters are not playing today.  I guess the game on Monday, then day off on Tuesday, then game on Wednesday has really taken it out of them.  I'm going to talk to my boss today about only working every other day.  If it's ok for guys making multi-millions, I'm sure it will be fine for me.

2 comments:

PM said...

nothing makes fatigue set in like playing extra innings of baseball.

Nate said...

maybe we should let them rest more often if that what it takes to win...